Type Of Child Care 3 to 5 Years
Basic ECE Educator certification, the applicant must be committed to the ECEBC code of ethics, providing high quality care and, interested in working in a unique program that both challenges and stimulates on-going learning through daily examination of best practice. AMCS is committed to honouring and respecting the diverse Aboriginal cultures, identities and knowledge of our community and the diverse communities that we live in.
Other Qualifications Required
- First Aid Certificate
- Criminal Records Check Excellent oral and written skills
- Food Safe Certificate Excellent Team Player
- Required Experience Minimum of 3 years
- Assist in developing and implementing an emergent, culturally sensitive curriculum that provides daily activities that support and promote the development of children;
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing, toilet habits;
- Organize children for daily activities, including outdoor activities and field trips.
- Discuss progress or problems of children with parents and other staff members;
- Attend meetings and workshops to develop and discuss new teaching methods;
- Must be knowledgeable of care plans and working with Supported Child Development.
Closing Date: On going until filled Hours of work: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Salary: to be determined on hiring